Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, January 24

This is the day to change my path

As the name is intendeed here. This day is the day I decide to do action. I've decided to make sure I don't make the same mistake twice. I'm going to process my Letter of Intention today for that IT position and pray I'd make it or loose it. If I don't get what I want, I'll be forced to resign in this company I work and find other jobs elsewhere. Just that simple. I just hope I'm strong enough to push for it this time. No reason to hold back now. This time, nothing would change my mind about it. It's about time anyway, for a career move I've been longing for a while now, finally going to do it. Just finalizing everything and make sure where I'm going is where I've intended to go. Till then, more blogs to follow. I hope this is the beginning of the end!
------0-0-0-0-0-----
I've finally told my intentions to my supervisor about my moving to a new place. The last week I was served with a nice cold warning from the officers. My supervisor had no choice but to serve the death sentence on me in regards to being absence and late, as much as he dont want to do it, It was my choice to deal it. I just hate it when you go to your grave, but I seem to take it lightly, so what if the bosses suspend me, I dont care at all! All I want is, let them serve it, if they dont see any justification in my reasons, which is not very excusable, picking up a relative. I know my place, I dare them if they want to remove me, but I rather remove myself. Move on to another place where no calls are not made. I don't care if it's hard or not, as long as I DONT TAKE IN CALLS NO MORE is fine by me! Forever free from the hassles in this! I rather risk everything just not to take in calls anymore! Ionly hope that I would meet the requirements on this new department. I want this over and done, the sooner the better, it's fine by me! I rather spend my time alone making programs than taking calls to people I hardly know and shouts right back at you as if you're a common thief! Pweft!! I really hate this!! I dont care anymore my metrics, numbers and so called performance! I was going down for the count. This is not the last job anyway! Let me go on with my life! I'd rather work on other things than take in calls!! I pray I will have the last look on this blog! I want to close this blog about my memoirs forever! The sooner the better! I want out ASAP! I want it over with for good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home