Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Friday, January 12

Please God, Spare me from these troubled times!

It's just one of those days when you get a call, you get bad ass callers whom are soo mad at the system, they cant help but call you a lot of things! Please God, spare me from these calls , if possible , get me out of here!!! One more call like this I might end up in the bin. THE LOONEY BIN!!! The worst part of that is that was my last call before my lunch break!! It's a quality time I need to rest my brain, body and soul. Those calls made my brain active while sleeping. My body is lying there but my mind is still active of thinking that last call! That God forsaken call!! I never had a good rest, I was forced out of that sleep(acutally just closed my eyes)! I cant get it out of my mind! I just want to shout, if possible create a lound burst of rampage all thorughout the floor, destroying everything I get my hands to!!! That's what's all in my damn mind!! I dont know what to think!! I'm sure some people have a high tolerance, but me, I cant believe I got this far! Not bad for a guy who never likes this job! I should get an award for this.. "The best guy for keeping his sane while on the job he NEVER likes" award. Good thing all I have to do is blog this instead! Sometimes when I pray, I pray that God should come down to earth now and take charge of this forsaken world and purge it!! I dont care if I get purge in the process, just spare me this trouble now!! You may think what I said here make me crazy. Well, mabe I am now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home