Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Saturday, January 20

De'javu

As there was a saying, "Change is Inevitable!". So does Dejavu! The whole department will soon joins to the tech department. This is very nerve racking for me. Due to the fact that my present department will join with the tech department and We'll undergo training on tech again! The only thing that annoys me is I'm going to have tech issues again on my calls once more. Dejavu indeed! Now If I don't get processed for promotion, either I will have to look for an available department where I've been asking for a long time. The IT had an opening now, and I'm interested in taking that shift soon. Win or loose, I must take action or I'll go crazy here! I don't want to go over this again! Never! It felt insane for me! I'm not taking this sitting down. I have to move, and move fast as possible. If I dont, I'll end up doing tech and billing all in one department where we don't do much tech and then here it goes again! I give up!! I must take action!

1 Comments:

  • Been there done that!!!! Thats why I am presently one sick leave. The whole experience drove me insane!!!I wont be going back to that madness. Good Luck

    Yours truly
    "Seeking other work"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home