Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Tuesday, December 19

T'is the season to be working, BAH Humbug!!

As I would expect in this line of work, I'm required (due to scheduling) to work on Chirstmas eve and New Year's Eve for old Mr Scrooge! Bah Humbug! I may have some collegues working with me on that day. I just hope not to take so many calls then. Its not fun to work on the day when you should not be working. I have no choice, maybe someday, next year things would be different. Hoping that there is ever hope in this season of hope, miracles and the jingle bells. Gift giving with colleagues and friends was pleasant, but I will surely miss old times. Only a cup of hot coco can solve those very sad days for me. All I wish to be at home when needed. The only consolation for working on a holiday is a double pay. Hopefully, that will pay off soon. Next year will be another year of termoil and misarable life in call center slavery! The industry I always ask myself, "What the hell am I doing here!!??". Likewise Have a Lonely holiday! For the people who MUST work in this line of work, cheer up, it's the job you chose! I expect you take it! Not me! I'm just not myself, taking this job and pretend everyday to like it. BAH HUMBUG!! This job sucks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home