Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Saturday, November 4

Part of the wall of fame - Still feeling sad! Pwef!

It's been a very busy week on the floor. Things are kept on moving. Holloween came and gone. The whole department thought of putting up a wall comemorating people who got good reviews from customers to the best improved in terms to call handling time. I'm part of that wall. My face being seen by all people from all departments. Imagine the face of james spader all over that wall of fame. I don't mind! It still does not change the way I look at things. Maybe a promotion may change the way I may look at this job. If I ever get promoted to a higher level and my income has increased, that I will stop posting here. This never changes the sadness I'm been experiencing here. The only thing that makes me keep on staying here is my little baby. I wish things would turn out for the better. I pray I never get irate, abusive callers. Irate, I can handle, but abusive and cursing you is a whole different thing! I wish I can stop that, but can you blame them. no. They have every right to. How about me, I have the right to work quietly in my cubicle till my shift has finished. All is said and done!! I'd rather be the sea shore, peacefully staring at the horizon all day. I miss that! I missed it so much! Now, I can only see that in the form of a JPG picture of a computer wall paper. So artificial. So does my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home