Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Monday, November 6

Pit is for the bulls!

This should have been a quiet day, but first of all, I was 20 mins late for my new shift time from 10am till 7am. I blame my tardiness from my so called lazyness and the unwillingness to work. I just need to adjust on my current time. At least I will go home ealier than usual. Since I'm late today, I'll just have to leave late and take all this to the lounge for the moment. Bah! Hum bug!! The shift manager warned me about it! I don't mind, it's her job. She has to do what she's capable of doing. As I look up in the wall of fame, I'm beginning to think all this is just an illusion. My current for this month has dipped to the lowest 73%!! How low can I go!! From a record breaking high to ground dipping low! Beginning to think this is all just a silly show to get someone promoted or making us think this place is a nice to spend the rest of your lives be! I don't buy that! It's all crap anyway. Cheers!! I feel down now. Thanks a lot to changes in transition schedules!! I hate shifting schedules!! It gives me a headache way beyond I could not handle! Improper sleep time, and house obligation I hate doing! I'd rather stay in the lounge to sleep it all for this day so when I get home, I'd probably feel a lot better! For the irate calls I got today, good riddance!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home