Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, May 17

"exhaust all efforts before deciding"

Yesterday I had a long chat with my former mate over a nice bowl of Shawarma rice. I told her everything I feel about this job, deciding and quitting. She adviced me to hold on this one while I'm still employed. She told me how difficult it is to look for a job when, at present, you're unemployed. She told when she quit her first job and search for another, took her 8 months, when she quitted her 2nd job, it took her almost a year till she found a new job. Although alot of things has passed on my mind. I did the right thing not to quit out right! Make sure when you quit, you already have a new one ready and waiting for you. She also hates to see me leave here. She's been a lot of awful situation when she gets intimidated because so guys are barging in her calls. She had other customers that won't let her go. Probably to listen to her kind sweet voice over the phone. Indeed she does, but she said she needs to work on her volcabulary skills. I think she has improved a lot from the first time she hits the floor and made calls.

Rising crude prices is one of the factors that contributed that made this job hunting much harder to find. My family's need is another. I have to worry about my baby. If I quit now, Its like giving the baby to the sharks and feast on him(ugh disgusting analogy!!).
I'll give this one another chance, I'll swallow this huge bitter pil. If the right time comes then I can resign.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This is a lovable, wonderful , hugable, kind, considerate person. He loves you very much! He has changed my life! It's a lot better now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home