Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Tuesday, May 9

Uncertainties at the moment

It has been a while since I left my last department. If I can recall 3 weeks. Where am I right now is anyone's guess. It all started when my trainor gave me a name of a person I suppose to go to so that person can help me out in getting a new slot, if anything is available. That was easter week. Then came Monday, looked around and found the person. The person told me that there is a training shedule and will be available by May 1st. By the last Friday of April I came by to the office again to see if the schedule is still avaialble. To my surprise, the person told me that that schedule has change and I have to wait another. So right now I'm in a limbo, feeling a bit uneasy. No training or no department to go to? I requested her to find me a tech position if one becomes available. The person just told me "yes". That's it! Now I'm still waiting for that time for the chance to either go to that department I always wanted or foresee this as the end for my career here in a call center or is this just the beginning of another termoil awaiting to burst open! Either way it is okey at least I don't have to work on a call center no more!!
The only nice thing about this waiting is that I can freely come and go whenever I want, to check up on my email, get plenty of relaxation. I like it! Stressfree. Yahoo...


~-0-0-~
I'm here behind you people while I watch you take in calls! I watch you all grovel!! HA HA HA!! Life is pathetic when you're a useless turd!!!! A bitch life I'm having!! A bitch job as well!!

2 Comments:

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 AM  

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home