Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Monday, May 15

Monday blues

My salary is not what I've expected. What can I do, I'm at their mercy. Finally caught up with me, will assign later wherever hell I'll be in. I'd expecting something really really bad! Either a pit or worse 'Adios'! Still deliverating on my status here!! Aaargh! The agony they're putting me in!! Still I'm able to write here. Come by later whatever it developes into.
While on a break. A long one actually, I've visited jobsdb to forward a few resume I have, and hope the companies I applied would reply soon.
I've contacted my friend mr.a about a certain IT position, but has not replied about that yet. I hate this being toss around here. I don't like that, I get upset. It's a sure way of saying, I belong here!! You useless fag!!
I'm still deciding to wheather or not I should email my Resignation later soon. My wife won't be very happy if she hears about this. I'm FedEx...err Fed UP!!

4 Comments:

  • Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 AM  

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 AM  

  • I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home