Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, May 10

Ah the good Ol' days!

This morning I came an hour earlier to sleep in the lounge, feel good. An hour later, I went to my usual place to do my usual thing. Later before lunch, I came across some of my former teammates from my original department. They're not going on calls? I wondered and ask where they headed. Told me that they're going to the training room for a refresher course on the newly released, top of the line pc products. I tag along with them for old time sakes! Later after the training on the way back to the work area in the elevator, they kept on asking me if I happen to find someone pretty while recruiting, I told them "all information are classified and cannot be disclosed by unauthorized personnel." They just laugh. Ah, just like old times! I missed the training days of when... Later in the afternoon, I was just blogging when I freeze my hands stiff.. so cold here. Some guy must have forgotten to set the temp to normal 18 degrees. I decided to go down the ground to buy a load for my cell phone. Whew!! It soo damn hot! Reminds me about the jobless people looking for one. I get the best of both worlds! As I sit back and wait for the time to pass, my emails were not been so active lately? No emails from PAC, TL's and so forth for the pass 3 days now? Is this the beginning of the end for me?? I looked out of the window and heard a few thunder showers coming. Summer showers? Or the beginning of the rainy seasons. Ironic life I'm having!!

3 Comments:

  • Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 AM  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 AM  

  • I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home