Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, January 31

Ways to quit

I've been thinking ways to quit this hellish place! Whenever I try, I never get the chance to! I'm not feeling very happy with all the developements happening here! The same old thing(rules) applies. The only way to quit here outright is to have a terminal sickness, or catch an epidemic that would infect everyone here at work! Those are the only options I have left. I have not decided to resign yet! I just need the right time to execute this! If ever my brain would stop I guess I would well be dead!

1 Comments:

  • Hi to eνery single one, іt's really a nice for me to visit this website, it consists of helpful Information.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... lloyd irvin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home