Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Friday, January 26

Troubling turns! Disturbing news!

Procedures.. Rules.. Guidelines.... This is getting tougher and tougher to get out of this department than I bargain for. Unlike on the previous department I been, I never, NEVER had any problems shifting to another department! Now, you had to follow rules. I've consulted others regarding to transferring, what came up are some answers that greatly disturb me and cause me to skip my hour sleep this shift. What I knew, If a certain department would like to retain people due to the lack of manpower, they have the probability of holding your request for transfer. Now this factor really disturbs be very much. If such an scenario really happens, I have no idea how I'm going to take this. Once the vacancy is longer offered, I will loose that opportunity! I only hope that the bosses would be considerable enough on this move I will made. Besides, based on my performance, the more I get into calls, the more prone to mistakes I may commit! despite the promises,empty or not, I'm not sure If can take this pressure! specially the movement back to tech issues! I've been through tech, and I don't dream to be a super agent that takes in all products and at the same time, taking tech issues! I don't know how much psychological pressure I can take any longer! I don't want to become a zombie! A living dead! Time can tell, at the moment!

1 Comments:

  • I actually am feeling the same thing this last agent had felt before, I really would want to quit for some reason I dont want to take in calls from irate cust and i just dont want to take in calls, it is so stressful and this is the first time i feel sickly everyday that i go to work, i regret that i didnt go to one company that is offering me a job that is related to my course, i have finished computer science and i shouldnt be taking in calls, the fact that you are a technical person but your metrics is as low as a newbie in technical world..i wonder why that happens but i resolve many calls. there are times that i would really want to do AWOL, but of course i am a legal person and i should finish my contract first..by the way this is my 3rd month and im on my way to 4th month next month, hoping that i could get a new job after this, because i think i might explode in this type of job and i might die in the nature of this job, it will be more painful for the loved ones that i may leave, so i need to look for a job that fits my real interests, and fits my health

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home