Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Sunday, October 15

Flick of a switch

It's been almost months since I last logged here and yet I still felt different, interms of stress.In the previous month, our team was ranked as the top performerfor 3 weeks. I, personally had 6 100% reviews from clientsthat gave me perfect scores! I can't contest that! I felt nicefor a while until the stress comes in. I was compelled to think about changing to a better place, namely a chat support queuewhere the stress level, accourding to a friendwho's been from tech to chat, was far from amanageable level and I will not regret joiningthe queue. You can chat with clients in termsof tech issues with a certain techniques. Tome it's paradise I see there. My friend gotkick out from his previous tech department tochat department. I can't imagine in his level intech is soo high, he's once had a good review from a client 80%ishwhen he was told it took him too long to handle a client(12Min)he was adviced by the supervisor to concentrate on shortening, Not only I can't beleive he was forced to by himself to resolvethe calls thus lowering the satifaction rate to 70%ish whichcaused him his demise to his department. His supervisortransferred him to chat. Without any regrets, move to chat,He looks so stress free already. The Chat department is a totaly different department than on a regular department. From taking in calls to chatting with clients. A pretty far fetch. For instance, if a client is angry, you cant feel that anger, all in text, maybe all capsfor being too loud now, just click the off button and you'redone with the chat. The difference from a call is hearing the anger from them, being shouted at. To me, whenI visited a forums lately and reading about an argument in athread, I felt the anger! I don't like it at all. It felt that the irate poster was so offended that he'd tell anyone there in that room about it.It's like little children trying to be old when in fact oldpeople turning to children. It's the tantrums I hate about it.I really hate people so angry at something that they thinkit's your fault. I really don't like that. I'll probably willnever get used to it. All I wish that all pain wouldjust go away like that. At a flick of a switch, it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home