Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, October 25

Not living my dreams

I was suppose to post this on a Monday, but I forgot about it so I'll post this separately today.I wake up everyday just to go to my work. It's Monday again, my week starts off with a well rested weekend. Hardly did anything at all during weekend but drive my family to and from places to eat out, then go home. A good 2 to 3 hours family fun. All is well, until It's Monday again! Going back to my place of work, same cubicle, same old taking in calls again. I hope nothing unusual happens again! The best thing that can ever happen to me is either go to a different department that never takes calls, I will be the most happiest person in the world if that happens! I wish it does! I'll be forever greatful. Anything not taking any calls anymore is one of my year's wish. Looking for a high paying job, or keeping this one as long as I never take calls anymore! That's the only way that make me happier!! I don't mind doing clerical work as long as I don't want to take in calls anymore is my wish! No more wishy washy calls!! That's all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home