Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, October 18

"The day I said goodbye"

Well... to my "Client Satifaction" button, and handed to our weekly top performer now. My Rate as of this week came down from a 100% to a mere 87%ish. I don't mind. It does not bother me one bit. The fact that I was absent yesterday, and I have to make an excuse for not coming. I know the procedures of informing our supervisors before commiting to this act does, but I did not do it, instead , went to sleep that night without any remorse. I don't mind being cast aside, I had other things in my mind, and want to do other things. I went back to taking calls again, feeling empty and secluded from my own personal desires!! I want out, but I have no choice! I'm in a fix, can't get out! I'm in a system that I alone cannot break! It's a force much greater than God, whom will decide what my fate here be in the coming months or even years to come! For what!! I'm a slave of something much greater than what's holding me in here! This is the most deboius and most atrocious thing that man has ever created since money was invented! It's pure evil! The time has come that I will spread through the pages of this blog, where such evil I can't begin to describe!!
This has it's humble beginnings, but it's getting hold of my family!! I can stop it, but if I lax on it, it becomes more than just a snake! More tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home