Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Tuesday, August 29

So far getting used here

it's been almost my third week here in this department. So far my feed back from customers were above average score. more than 90%. It looks like that I'll be here for a while. For the past days during my monday and sunday off were quite busy, but so much has happened. As far as looking for a new vacant job other than this, I get zero.. all closed and no longer available. Some of my former batch were here. My friend Abby finally got to a new department, hopefully she'd pass this time. I wish her the best. We've been through a lot in my former place(recruiting dept). As far as all is concern, I'm cool for the moment. Not much to talk about but, I wish for a 2 weeks vacation! I really, badly need one. I'm still thinking of a good reason for a nice long vacation and when. Being here in this program has it's share of ups and downs, but I've learned to accept this since it's part of the job. At least, I get to be with the best team for the job. I really appreciate my supervisor going through nick and neck to train me the proper procedures and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home