Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Monday, August 14

Day 1: It starts in a single step

Today my shift starts at 12mn of Aug15,06. How I feel is anybody's guess. Been very busy doing some errands during the weekend like catching a lot of zzzzz's. It has been a tiring but nice graduation party. Like most times, it has to end so soon. Today, another day starts again, I'm in a new detartment, new teammates, new everything, but what I learned from those times in training is the real thing now. I'm just hoping the best that I get good reviews here. The way to last in this dapartment is the way the customers who calls you gives you a good survey, if you get 80% or more within the quarter, good. How I'll be handling the calls is up to me. I have a very bad tendenc y to mess up a good call. I get a lot of mixed feelings. I just hope I get to work it all out and hope that it will turn up for the best. I hope someone would be there to support me no matter my feverish ways in taking calls! As I said before, I hate taking calls, but if my fate leads me to work here, I just have to do my best no matter what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home