Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Friday, August 11

I'm nearly there, but where?

It has been almost end of the long and gruelling week. On the floor, I had to pass at least 2 more pre-certification trial. It means that I'm taking in calls and they check if I make a good 'connection'. If all criteria checks out, despite all the missing or forgotten actions, I'm good to go for certification. I passed all two calls for precertification, but was I happy and exited about it? A bit, but what's all the effort? I tried to do my best as I could. All the sweat I've mustered in these calls, helping out people close accounts and refund credits. That's it. Yet, I felt, where does this all go to? I mean, I feel happy about the pre-cert thing, but listening to different people complaining about their credit card get debited for three months in a row, does not make them any better. Some may take the two months refund, some may like to cancel, some may want it all back. Does not feel right. Anyway, I like to help them as much as I can. I do my best. I work for my family for as living. Yet I'm not quite happy. Maybe things will work out fine as the weeks unravel my new team leader, and I get to introduce myself to a new teammates. As a new chapter in my Memoirs continues. I feel like this is not the end of a long journey of renewed sadness, stress over a cup of cold coco. Yes, they serve cold coco now that makes my stomach burst at the end of the day. Warm coco is just too bubbly LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home