Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, July 12

Back to hell again, for how long this time?

Let me see, last week things didn't quite happened the way I predicted. Last Wednesday company TM called to give me a supposed schedule for my take home exams. I visited the place Thursday after office, fair enough. It was raining very very hard! The response I got from the HR that she has not discussed about my schedules and all those stuff. Finally decided to call me on the phone, in case it would push thorugh. Friday evening came after office, I came home from work and no call, no word. Nothing. Well, I felt not surprised about it. What surprised me is the the recruiting manager of my present company sms me and recieved it. According to the message, I should report to the other site for training under a new department. My time would be 9PM to 6AM shifts. Well, quite favorable since I'm going to have a night allowance. What bothers me right now is that I'm back again, and I'm not sure if this will work out right again. Will history repeats itself again or will I stay here for good, is yet to be decided. At least for the next 5 weeks! For the moment, I'll concentrating on the training program again! Only God knows what will happen next. I just hope things will not repeat again! That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home