Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Monday, July 3

Absolute Nothing!

I've put myself in hiding again for the past few days now, since the recruitment officer told me about the last program. They said that I should wait for the foundation training to end, and then that when I can come in. During all those wait since a week ago, I heard no word from them, as if they don't care at all. Fine, I'm in a nice spot right now, over looking the city as I wait for the day to finish. I'm trying to make up my mind if I can come back to that last department. Might as well enjoy the silence. I'm also trying to wait for any call from my cell phone from other company, if they ever call. It was almost days now. No call. Nothing. No hope at all. Sinking fast. No way out. I'll probably look nearby. There's probably one down at the 6th floor, I plan to take a look at it. Take back my resume and check it for the moment. Hope the same situation again tomorrow. Absolute nothing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home