Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, July 5

A Turn and twist in the event!

As far as Company TM is concerned, my book is closed. Well, so I thought until they called me yesterday and had to adjust the grades we had to get the final 50% rate of it. Suddenly by some dumb luck, 5 of us made it. So I came and attend the interview! Finally!! I've got to talked to the HR person about the job. As such they don't wanna label their company as a 'call center' cause much of the poeple who work here a really tech savvy! all 97% of them. Need I say more? Anyway, they had a nice program called a take home training module, wherein I get to talk to the training manager tomorrow after shift at 7pm to recieve all the goodies I need to burn my eyebrowse for and hopefully a workable system, mine only emulates DOS, but good enough! Don't want to be techie here but the exam has two coverage. If I pass this I can get a nice 100$ salary as a bonus. and another if I pass. Eventually, I get to take the job after 6 months of training and a few lectures! I feel like I'm living my dream!!! Training Galore and I get to have the best material available the company has to offer! Cheers Happy days are coming! My days in this call center industry crap will be over and all this is but a faint memory!! An echo!! DOWN TO ALL CALL CENTERS!! TO HELL THEY ALL GO!! MAY THEY ALL BURN IN HELL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home