Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Thursday, June 22

From hell and back, maybe?

Before the day ends yesterday, I got a call from one of our recruiting officer telling me about a certain department needing agents and that I should report 8am today. Guess what, they're looking for offering from department a__ ___. Today, I by the other office site to take that interview, of course I have to tell about what had happened and what particular departments I've been before. We had a little simulation technical thinggy and knowledge, directional test, and finally reading a script. Glad there were no examinations to pass, just verification and interview, cause as I have told them I was in the other department before and a little familiar with the techie stuff. I've asked if the this particular department is different than the last tech department I was? They told me, It is somewhat easier, although I had to deal both accounts sales and tech. After the interview a few minutes later, I was on my way to the pantry, I bump in to one of my colleage from the previous department wayback my first training days. We had a little chit chat about my family, her love interests and all, also She told me that particular department will have, at least 50 to 60 call per shift and AHT would be at least 8 mins short, her's average at 6 mins. Sounds a good number, I just hope my sanity would make me last here. All hopes are up and I await my fate that lies until this Monday. I'm still thinking about company R, but I don't like the starting salary. Way out of my favorable range bracket. Me and my wife would agree on that. I hope that someday, if they are still active I would give them a call today and probably some other time and call again if things does not look bright here. More money is all I need to pay all my loans and stuff. If I get the job, training starts this Monday then after a month, it's back to the grind with a whole different ballgame. I'll just wait and see what happens next in this blog chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home