Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Tuesday, June 27

T'is the time to be bloggy

I just like it when there's no room for me in the department I'm in, and lo and behold, FL is not around! Wow! Must be all those food FL consumes. I enjoy the day today being alone in a corner with nobody looking for me. With that, the result is a blog so short, I could not think more to put in otherwise. I've been a lot lazy logging in lately that my brain is starting to hurt. I was wondering if I could just come to the office a bit late today or just not come at all, but someone up there likes me and it turns out a perfect day for me, besides my wife will be furious if she finds out about me not going to the office, heh, it's like skipping school, only this one is skipping my job, anyway like the old folks used to say; no mnoey, no honey; no pain no gain and all the other crap. I hope of many more days like this to come. Keep them comming!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home