Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Thursday, June 29

A friend in trouble and a friend in anger!

As the day begins, I met with my mates in the department again. This time I'm trying to stay out of the room for now. One of my mates came in today in jeans. She's worried she might get a violation letter from the superiors. I told her in email to ignore them today, just try to act normal and she'll notice sooner or later time will fly until the day ends. All well for love and glory. I told her that if she recieves a letter about that violation, email me soon. Time will tell. This my mate has the same problem like do. We're all 'ghost' here and has no program. A few weeks back she was endorsed to AOL for an exam, but did not passed so we're all in the same department doing the same old thing, inbounds. She's good at it. Anyway, AOL exams were too techie for her. I did try to help her with some info, still here.

I also had a friend who's been having a bad shift(3am), because his teammates has the highest rate of absentism, resulting to a bad schedule for the month of July. He wanted to Email a complaint about misfits teammates and hope that this will get through. I told him to hang on and hope that they(his supervisor) will consider the situation and take action soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home