Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Thursday, June 29

Sick and tired

I'm quite fed up already, trying to look for the right job. So, I've taken time out and give up on waiting for those companies I've filed for application. Wait for their reply and in the end did not get the job at all. So much for that first step. I figured that if I keep looking for it, the more it elludes you or was never meant to be due to several reason(either I'm over or under qualified). Or the same thing. Downsizing! Limited resources, unstable, or greed! There more lists , but I'm not in the mood to elaborate them all. It's just sickening. I don't get any emails, no calls for the last 2 weeks. Nothing! The only company I have to turn down is Company R, they've called me to retake the exam, but never showed up anymore. I'm just wondering how will all this turns out in the next few days is anyone's guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home