Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Saturday, May 20

Quite discreet

Today is quite another day for me. As a living and struggling individual trying to find the best option I can possible. I passed my resume to this company(another competitor of my company)applying a position my present one can't provide or not available or not willing to give me that option. It seems that they don't offer walkins during weekends. Just my luck, I guess. I, at least, didn't took that very long for me to wait. As soon as I hand over my un-updated resume, I left. Expecting for them to call me for a phone screening! I wish there are other ways than this, but according to their guess relation person, such position is not applicable as walk-in and only for phone interview. Well I told them to contact me on my mobile. I just hope they still are open for the position. My nephew just sms me to meet up with me, told him I'll be around after lunch, now I have to wait for him. Well, It happens to be my luck, one of the branch of our office is just accross the street. So I manage to get in and gone straight to the lounge and later the pantry to spend quality time blogging! Tomorrow, I'll buying Sunday paper again and browse the pages of hundreds more. Still, I'm very hopeful, one should turn up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home