Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Monday, May 22

Doing what I must! Take Action!

Continuing my exploits, I have with me are 4 more resume and probebly would walk around the block near the vicinity of my office to see if there are other work I can apply to. Hay I must do this! or Should! rather than lurching around the lounge or pantry. At least I need to do this to survive! If anybody has any objections to what I'm about to do, post here now! I feel some guilt, but the total apprihention to take action!

-<0=O=0>-

Finally over even before Lunch hour! All I have to do now is just sit back and wait their response after a year or two. This is one system I hate about applying for a job, which is one advantage when you ever apply in a call center! Whan you apply in a call center, for example a walk-in applicant, they'll cater to you immediately and you already have the result if you're in or out. Thin or stout! On a regular job, the reps only say to you, "Please leave your resume here on the desk, we'll get back to you and call you soon."(yeah like never)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home