Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Monday, May 22

Company C called!

To my surprise! The Company C??? called me and they were in need for IT Representative. I've asked if they are still taking inbound or outbound calls and they replied "yes they still do". So without further ado, I told thanks but I was thinking more of a clerical work! That's it! There goes that offer, but It felt good! I being brought to the same thing again! My God!

I gave a call of one of my friends and found out that Mitch was in need to their company! My luck I asked for the email address and send her my resume. I pray IT would fail me here! I thanked Mitch from the bottom of my heart. She answered, wait don't thank me yet! But still, I'm in my desparate time of need, such friends are there to help you! God bless such people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home