Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Tuesday, February 13

A Valentine's Wish

The same as my first wish. Let me repeat, maybe this might work. I wish not to work in this damn department anymore, as a call center agent. Wish to be working in a normal job. An IT job that is decent enought not to pressure one everytime you come in till you leave. Although, there had been quite some long avail time, but this company is still looking for ways to hire more new blood to get all those phones ringing. Well my counter-wish for that, I wish this company closes!! HA! That is said and final! I'd rather find another job than this!! Let them all burn in HELL!!

1 Comments:

  • Hello, yup this post is really good and I have learned
    lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.
    my site :: Feriehus Tyrkia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home