Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Saturday, September 9

I'm crying inside for mercy!! I going NUTS!!!!?!!

I plead for mercy. Please stop the madness!!! These callers are driving me nuts!! I don't know how long I can withstand all this!! The barrage of calls today is driving me at the edge! I just want to just give it all up, if I could! I just wish it 's the end of the world!! I've had it!! It's driving me nuts!! If I don't find other things to pay my credit cards soon, I would be just attending a day job. A NORMAL DAY JOB!! WHEN EVERYONE WORKS IN THE MORNING AND COMES HOME AND SLEEP AT NIGHT!! That kind of job!

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I feel for you. I do, I really do, and that counts for something since I do work in the same industry. I do tech support by training and choice, and I never thought about leaving. I like what I'm doing. Maybe you're in the wrong campaign?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:22 AM  

  • Thanks for your comments! I appreciate to be heard here. Hope to hear more from you soon!

    By Blogger Callcenter idiot!, at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home