Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Friday, June 16

Finally, Company TM called

I've been waiting all week, until company TM called on my mobile again. They told me to come Saturday at 8am same place. They said that I'll be taking another examination. I know I've taken about 3 exams already, passed the 2, not sure about the last, but they called for another round? Bring it on! I manage to rent a computer just to study or review some assembly as much as I can so I can be ready for the job at hand. I suddenly got a surge of happiness in me, called my wife soon after. She said if that would make me happier so be it. The risk of being not getting regularized is much great here, but I wanted this and I'm willing to go through the hardships! I don't mind! As long as I program, I'm happier. Anyway, Things were not as easy this week. I'll probably log that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home