Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Wednesday, May 31

My peace will be broken

Just as I was about to like doing, some fat guy approached me and asked if we're all floating employees and ask what are the task that we're doing right now? One of my companion, a female, answered yes she's just doing some work with employee records stuff. The fat guy ask me, and I told him I'm emailing their employment contracts for claiming to me. He propted us, Ok finish whatever we're doing and by the next day, we'll be doing call outs. My inside scream for blood as it boils to it's brim. I object the task. Told him that I don't want to take calls anymore, I'm just waiting for a call at a company and I'm out of here, but in a fine manner like being blunt about what I feel taking calls, eventhough it's local calls. Fat guy told me that I'm a different case, he told me that he'll check my records.
So what was once a quiet tranquil work is doomed to be broken. I just hope things would work out or I'll be forced to do calls again(Which he told me, is greatly needed)! That's not my problem anyway. So I refuse the offer. Just don't know what will happen.

1 Comments:

  • Hі theгe, the ωhоlе thing is gοing рerfectly heгe
    and ofcоurse eνery onе іs sharing ԁatа, that's truly excellent, keep up writing.

    Also visit my weblog - keyword

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home