Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Thursday, May 25

Come what may

Today I came an hour earlier. I think it's a way for me to get home an hour earlier and get used to the old office time while looking for a replacement job online. However, the computers in the canteen hasn't been working for 3 days now. Although the canteen were quiet, I'm forced to get a unit on the floor. The only problem is that I won't be able to check my emails caused it's all blocked. I have other ways to work around. ha ha ha![me evil]. My phone has been very quiet lately. No calls from the people I've submitted my applications. Well Tuesday's application will be process two weeks from now. The other from Monday, won't have any results, probably the same time duration. Today is a quiet day for me and hopefully stays quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home