Memoirs From My Call Center Experience

Friday, May 26

Hatred reduced to T-Shirts

T-Shirts for everyone who hate call center jobs

Yeah, I found this site from one of the members here.

-0=O=0-

Today just had a bad day! Worse of all it's a Friday!! When I log-into one of the workstation running win2k something catches my attention! LO! I can't get to ANY websites! Most of the site were blocked totally! Can't access my email, or almost all sites! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGHH!! Why do they have to put up a wall!!! What did I do to catch thier attention!@! Now my only window outside is gone, but wait. When I find a system with XP as OS there's not much wall around it. relieved! I hope soon they'll put down the wall they put up. I HOPE! As if this will ever happen! Where are all my job application! I really want to leave here!! Really do!! Really soon!! I pray I get a replacement before dead line comes! Only God knows when!!
-0=O=0-
Hark! I've finally found a nice place to spend the rest of the day. Quiet and no one here to fuzz! As long as I don't do something nasty like download and install a program, found out only one unit locked me out. I had to panic in the last moment there! A relief when I saw google! I'm moving on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home